We are currently accepting submissions; you can send them here.
We're not too bothered if the books have been published before, or if you have an agent, or if you're an established author, or if you're an absolute beginner. All we need is for the stories to be great and the subject matter to be commercial.
Just before you submit to us though there are some things you should think about.
1) We publish CRIME & THRILLERS - if your book doesn't fit squarely into that category don't submit, you're wasting your time.
2) We can only publish your book if you own the rights to it - if you don't own the rights don't submit, you're wasting your time.
3) We're called Fahrenheit Press - if you can't spell Fahrenheit don't submit, you're wasting your time.
4) We're not everyone's cup of tea. We're only here for the money and the groupies. Are you really sure you want to hang out with people like us?
5) If you want to be treated like a delicate little snowflake we're definitely NOT the publisher for you - try Faber & Faber, they're lovely.
Okay, if you're still interested, here's what we can offer you in return.
We offer a variable royalty rate of up to 60% on both eBooks & paperback editions depending on how long you sign up for.
48 months : Royalty Rate = 40%
60 months : Royalty Rate = 50%
72 months : Royalty Rate = 60%
We think it's the fairest, most generous deal in the industry and we're looking forward to seeing other publishers explaining to their authors why they're not offering similar terms.